Colombia Delagua Mokka Natural – 6oz.


Out of stock

We are big fans of the Equation- the larger company behind La Palma y El Tucan in Colombia. They have several projects which help to uplift the coffee sectors in terms of quality and sustainability. The Delagua project in particular, uses practices from the Neighbors and Crops relationship program that enables local coffee producers to sell their coffee in cherry to be processed by La Palma y El Tucan. By adopting this practice, the Delagua project pays small-scale producers from the municipality of Cienega In Madgalena more than the average price in the country.

This project also aims to use water conservation as it’s mission; using minimum amounts of water in processing, and encouraging the team and traditional coffee growers inhabiting the region to become extensions of biodiversity.This Mokka nano lot comes from only 1200 trees, grown at an elevation of 1680 m.a.s.l. and was produced by Edwin Martinez. It went through 21 hours of anaerobic fermentation and dried on raised beds for 32 days. 80% of the coffee was processed naturally, and the other 20% is honey, without contamination due to the use of water and coffee by products in the mill.

All online orders will be processed and shipped on Mondays.